Yes I know BBQ Duck is available in most countries however this would be one of the best places to eat duck that I have been to and I have eaten it in many countries. This is street food at its finest. BBQ’ed in the street. The duck is cooked on a rotisserie over coals and basted in a special sauce every so often. The bulk of the fat is rendered out this way so it isn't as fatty as a lot of other duck places are. There is steamed duck available but it is the BBQ Duck that all the locals come for.
We have been very regular customers of this establishment and is one of our favorite places to go. If I am feeling a little off the Chao is what I have. To me it is the same as chicken soup with that amazing warm nourishing feeling. Address is 29 Phan Chu Trinh with the name of “Dung Linh”. Opens around 4- 5 pm and goes till late.
- Serving BBQ Duck Serving BBQ Duck
- More than enough food for 2 people More than enough food for 2 people
- BBQ Duck sign BBQ Duck sign
- Normal meal of duck, salad and soup Normal meal of duck, salad and soup
- half a BBQ duck half a BBQ duck
- Rice soup (with duck blood) Chao Rice soup (with duck blood) Chao